Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday Josh I and went to a 9 o'clock service at First Baptist Madison. Then changed clothes and headed to Altoona to eat lunch with his family. After we ate, I headed to Centre to see my family and pick up some more of my stuff. Josh had to pick up his truck from his parents' and swap keys with Mrs. Jensen in Glencoe, so we had to go separately for a while.

After spending several hours on the road we met at home and grabbed some supper. We managed to figure out where Madison was shooting fireworks. We got to the area about the time they started shooting. It took quite a while to find a place to park, but I think it was worth it. Josh took a couple videos of it on his phone.



Today we hung around the house. I did some house cleaning (Josh helped a little). We played video games and just took it easy. He has to go back to work tomorrow, and I'll be home alone :( I think I have lots to do to keep busy, though. Still some cleaning to do, need to change my name legally, some shopping to do, and letters to mail. I also have the pool and weight room if I find the time for them.

1 comment:

  1. Did he swap the wrong key with her? I saw him give her a key, at least I thought I did.

    ReplyDelete