Thursday, July 8, 2010

Opposites

Yesterday was a very productive day for me. I cleaned the apartment: vacuumed; swept; loaded and unloaded the dishwasher; made the bed; scrubbed the sink, toilet, and tub; worked out; went shopping and bought a coffee table, end table, and candles. After Josh got home I made dinner and loaded the dishwasher again. At the end of the day I was tired but happy with myself.

However, today hasn't gone as well. I did some things around the house and headed to get my name changed. I had my first experience with a parking meter. The whole time I was gone I worried about it expiring. It did, but I didn't get a ticket or anything. I walked around the whole, large, building one and a half times to find the entrance door. I waited in line for about 20 minutes to find out the paper I had wouldn't work. I ran to my car and moved it to another meter with a longer time limit. Then I went back to the courthouse to the probate's office where she told me I have to go to Decatur. I guess I will go to Decatur tomorrow and maybe meet Josh for lunch.

Josh seems to be enjoying work. He is still learning though so it can be a little stressful. We are supposed to be having a date night tonight, but I'm not sure if that's going to be a at-home date or out-on-the-town date.

No comments:

Post a Comment